From markets, media to tech to personal finance, we cover all the money news that matters most to you.
- Company Name:CNNMoney.com / Fortune
- Parent Company Name:rebranded to CNN Business & Fortune.com
Headquarters:1 Time Warner Center New York, NY 10019 United States of America
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Financial Services, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorAdvanced Customer Targeting CNNMoney.com provides flexible, cutting-edge targeting solutions that reach the right customer at the optimal time. Advanced customer targeting opportunities available on CNNMoney.com include: Audience Platform: Desktop Web Enhanced targeting capability to target consumers by gender, age, household income, education, ethnicity and presence of children (children under the age of 18). Behavioral Platform: Desktop Web Based on the usage patterns of visitors on CNNMoney, marketers can target consumers whose browsing places them in key segments. These include health conscious consumers, vacation or business travelers, gadget lovers and more. Carrier and Internet Service Provider Platform: Mobile Web and Mobile Apps Allows advertisers the ability to target their campaign against users on a specific telephone and internet service provider. Company Size Platform: Desktop Web Through a relationship with an industry-leading partner, CNNMoney can target visitors based on their company size. From the smallest new businesses to the world's largest FORTUNE 500 firms, enhancing your small business or enterprise message is easy with CNNMoney. Connection Targeting (Wifi/3G/4G) Platform: Mobile Web and Mobile Apps Depending on the complexity and file size of an ad unit, the time it can take to download the ad and display it on a user’s device can vary due to connection speed. This gives us the ability to traffic large file sizes to users with faster connection speed, presenting the optimal ad experience. Dayparting Platform: Desktop Web, Mobile Web and Mobile Apps Target ad banners to CNNMoney.com visitors by time of day, based on typical online usage patterns. Reach active investors in the early morning as they scan the day's market outlook or affluent consumers in the evenings as they manage their personal finances from home. Device Targeting Platform: Mobile Web and Mobile Apps Gives advertisers to ability to choose which mobile devices they would like to have their creative run across. This gives them the opportunity to reach the mobile audience that can access their device specific content, such as apps that are built for a particular operating system. Domain Platform: Desktop Web Based on a visitor's IP address, CNNMoney.com can target visitors accessing the site from specific corporations, government entities and educational institutions. Domain targeting is an exceptional way to build awareness or influence target business decision makers within target client companies. Geo Targeting Platform: Desktop Web, Mobile Web and Mobile Apps Location-based ad banner targeting by country, international regions, US ZIP codes, time zones, DMA (Designated Marketing Areas) and even the users latitude and longitude (mobile only). Geo targeting is ideal for market-specific campaigns, and can be used to time online marketing efforts with regional media campaigns such as TV and radio. Operating System Version Targeting Platform: Desktop Web Advertisers can target a devices’ specific OS (operating system). This allows them to target their campaign to users who need to be using a particular OS version to access their content. For instance, if the advertisers has an application that will only work on the latest version of a particular OS. Psychographic Platform: Desktop Web Using industry leading segmentation tools from Claritas PRIZM, CNNMoney.com can target visitors by household composition, income, lifestyle preferences and behaviors based on survey data about their neighborhoods. This unique opportunity allows marketers to reach customers that live within defined targeting segments, including Young Digerati, Blue Blood Estates, Upper Crust, Beltway Boomers and Executive Suites. SIC Industry Sector Platform: Desktop Web Target leaders and influencers from the industries that matter most for your business. This innovative targeting program allows marketers to reach CNNMoney.com visitors accessing the site from companies within a list of 99 SIC (Standard Industry Classification) Codes. Ticker Targeting Platform: Desktop Web Target ads to specific ticker symbols. This is an effective way to reach active investors as they look up specific stock quotes or are researching specific companies.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescnnmoney.com, fortune.com
Geographic, Behavioral, Dayparting, Psychographic, SIC Industry Sector, Company Size, Audience, Domain, Ticker Targeting. Audience: C-Level & Senior Executives, Business Decision Makers, Technology Decision Makers, Affluent Consumers, Large Companies & Enterprise, Small Business, Active Investors, Business Travelers. Channels: Home, Video, Business News, Markets, Term Sheet, Economy, Technology, Personal Finance, Small Business, Leadership
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 6001 Global Rank
- 1708 United States
- 18.3M Estimated Visits
- United States 73.0%
- Canada 5.2%
- China 2.7%
- Japan 2.4%
- United Kingdom 1.5%
- Current Events
- Markets and Investments
- Business and Econ...
- Investing/News an...
- Business/News and...
- Home/Personal Fin...
They are headquartered at 1 Time Warner Center New York, NY 10019 United States of America, and have 6 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, CNNMoney.com / Fortune inventory partners include: tremorhub.com, teads.tv, spotx.tv, spotxchange.com, sovrn.com, smartadserver.com, rubiconproject.com, rhythmone.com, pubmatic.com, outbrain.com, carambo.la, beachfront.com, appnexus.com, aolcloud.net, advertising.com, adtech.com, 33across.com, openx.com, indexexchange.com, google.com, districtm.io, liveintent.com, yieldmo.com, trustx.org, triplelift.com, smaato.com, mobfox.com, media.net, lijit.com, gumgum.com, emxdgt.com, coxmt.com, contextweb.com, aps.amazon.com, improvedigital.com, freewheel.tv, conversantmedia.com.