TECH FOR THE WAY WE LIVE
Digital Trends was founded in 2006 with a simple mission: Give you the tools and insight you need to navigate tech easily, discover tech you'll love, and enjoy the tech you own. With sneak peeks, one-of-a-kind reviews, editorials and news, we are your approachable and dependable guide to the ever evolving world around us.
Digital Trends' partners include some of the Internet's largest content providers and reach a massive audience of more than 50 million unique visitors per month. Some of Digital Trends partners include Yahoo!, Google, Business Insider, and more. Digital Trends' editors can often be seen on stations like, CNN, and MSNBC as expert technology sources.
We're hiring! Get a glimpse into life at Digital Trends on The Muse https://www.themuse.com/companies/digitaltrends
- Company Name:Digital Trends
- Parent Company Name:Designtechnica Corporation
Headquarters:111 SW 5th Ave Suite 1000 Portland, OR 97204 United States of America
Office Locations:HQ: Portland. Also: New York.
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Mobile Video
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:Publisher: Technology News, Product Reviews, App Reviews
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Entertainment, Gaming, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorThank you for considering Digital Trends for your online advertising campaign. Digital Trends is home to some of the most influential editors and is trusted for its consumer electronic news, reviews and analysis. We have the ability to create effective and efficient advertising programs to correspond with your current goals and marketing objectives.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesDigitalTrends.com, es.digitaltrends.com, TheManual.com, BoingBoing.net, TheUnlocker.com, OutdoorProject.com
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersYes
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 3036 Global Rank
- 1099 United States
- 31.1M Estimated Visits
- 24M display total monthly uniques
They are headquartered at 111 SW 5th Ave Suite 1000 Portland, OR 97204 United States of America, and have 57 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Digital Trends inventory partners include: google.com, indexexchange.com, openx.com, rubiconproject.com, contextweb.com, emxdgt.com, appnexus.com, sonobi.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, adtech.com, districtm.io, sovrn.com, lijit.com, rhythmone.com.