Founded in 2009, engage:BDR is a leading cross-device Video and Display advertising solution provider. We were one of the first publisher-direct online media companies to develop performance-focused solutions for Display marketers, and have channeled that success into a full, omni-channel tech stack serving both publishers and advertisers. Known for our expert team and vast reach, we have been ranked #1 across the entire Display ad ecosystem by comScore, with 97% penetration of the United States, and have recently climbed through the Top 20 Video entities.
In 2014, we began our pivot to move from 85% Display ad revenues to 85% Video revenues- a shift closely mirroring the growth in user consumption of the medium as well as marketer interest in it. In 2015, we achieved this goal. Today, engage:BDR offers premium, exclusive, and incremental Video ad units and monetization solutions for media owners and direct, top-tier publishers. We have pioneered OutStream ad formats with premium partners on both the publisher and advertiser side, with hundreds of publishers now monetizing their non-Video content through the units. We auction an average of 5 BN daily Video opportunities across our RTB ecosystem, First-Impression Marketplace, and are currently inviting advertiser-direct demand partners (DSPs) to join via openRTB integrations.
engage:BDR is very actively involved in the AdTech and MarTech industries. We are contributing members of the private Anti-Malware and Anti-Fraud Working Groups, under the IAB/TAG umbrella, and spearheaded writing of the mission statement for the Anti-Fraud Group. Additionally, we produce and publish trade-focused and thought-leading content across most major publications in our space, with the aim of contributing best practices and learnings to help the industry continue to evolve and create sustainability. engage:BDR is yearly third-party audited by BPA Worldwide and certified against all relevant IAB, 3MS, and QAG standards.
- Company Name:engage:BDR
- CEO Name:Ted Dhanik
Headquarters:9000 Sunset Blvd. Fifth Floor West Hollywood, CA 90069 United States of America
Office Locations:West Hollywood
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social, Connected TV
Ad Network, Ad Technology Provider, Demand Side Platform, Retargeting, Other
- Headline:Branding Driven by Results
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, eCommerce, Education, Energy and Utilities, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key Differentiatorengage:BDR leads the industry. We don’t follow. We discover and innovate to marketplace possibilities based on the greatest customer need. We deliver innovative solutions to big industry challenges far ahead of market. We are direct to advertiser and premium publishers. We introduce versus simply adhere to industry-wide standards and innovations that make advertising its best.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesengagebdr.com
State of Mind TargetingGeo-TargetingBrowser and OS TargetingDay/Time PartingDevice TargetingBehavioral TargetingRetargetingContextual TargetingCross-Device Household Targeting
- Data PartnersDatonics, Neustar, Liveramp
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersForensiq, White Ops
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersMobileApp Tracking by TUNE, Kochava, AppsFlyer
- 6633212 Global Rank
- 1556316 United States
- 2.33k Estimated Visits
- 500M display total monthly uniques
- 30B display total monthly impressions
They are headquartered at 9000 Sunset Blvd. Fifth Floor West Hollywood, CA 90069 United States of America, and have 16 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.