Since 2007 each (working) day all GGZnieuws for you at a glance
Who am I?
I'm Bart Smit, director / director of RCO Essentials ( rcodehoofdzaak.org ), director of the foundation SUN ( www.zonzh.nl ), freelance coach / sponsor and advisor participation and owner of the website GGZnieuws.
Any day I collect early morning news as much as possible and place it on the site.
In 2007, I as a coach-sponsor of the Client Council GGZ Leiden short, a clients for those in outpatient treatment were at Rivierduinen, along with Kate, client councilor, is developing a website for the clients'. To make this site less static I had thought to collect news from the mental health care and to put it on the website every day.
In my work as a coach / supporter was important to be well informed of the developments and I took the news from different sites. I noticed that such an aggregator of GGZnieuws not (yet) exist. So the idea to gather the news, so that the members of client councils, colleagues and employees in the mental health care also emerged would be easier to stay up to date.
In 2011, the new section disconnected from the clients' website. Jeroen still provides the technical part and I get advice since 2014 Daan Smith (accessible via LinkedIn ), independent consultant online marketing.
Meanwhile, a large crowd found the website. With between 75,000 and 100,000 visitors per month, nearly 1,000 followers on Twitter and 3,300 likes on Facebook page GGZnieuws.nl reached a broad group of mental health interested people.
GGZnieuws spreads every week (now Monday) a newsletter with all the GGZnieuws last week to a growing group of interested (> 7500) - subscribe to the newsletter via the pop-up or check the page subscribe to newsletter
You can also follow GGZnieuws via twitter ( twitter.com/Bart_Smith_1 ) and / or Facebook www.facebook.com/GGZnieuws.nl
For questions, comments and especially news; mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or via http://www.ggznieuws.nl/home/mail-de-redactie/
Do you have a news story? Give it up!
- Company Name:GGZnieuws
Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:- Daily news from mental health in a row!
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesConsumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorI regularly get requests whether there ggznieuws attention can be paid to a conference, a workshop, event or a book. By advertising on GGZnieuws.nl you reach a large and specific groups in mental health interested people. GGZnieuws.nl currently has around 100,000 unique mental health in interested visitors per month. More than 8,000 subscribers to the weekly newsletter More than 3,600 people the facebook page liken see https://www.facebook.com/GGZnieuws.nl And more than 1,000 followers on twitter. @GGZnieuws_nl All figures show a steady constant growth with occasional big peak (> 10,000 visitors a day) when posts go viral on social media. There are the following advertising opportunities: Placing banners on various positions on the site ggznieuws.nl Placement sponsored post as news possibly combined with placement in newsletter placement on social media Twitter / Facebook Are you interested? Ask for a quote. Send an email to email@example.com
- Owned / Operated Propertiesggznieuws.nl
- 648987 Global Rank
- 16731 Netherlands
- 106k Estimated Visits
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.