Holistic-Saffron-Advertising-Reviews-Pricing
Capabilities
  • Desktop Display
    • Brand Integrations
      Yes No
    • Sponsored Posts
      Yes No
    • Native Ads
      Yes No
    • High-Impact (Takeovers, Billboards, Overlays, Sliders, Skins)
      Yes No
    • Rich Media (Expandable & Non-Expandable)
      Yes No
  • Desktop Display
  • CPM
  • Web Publisher
  • Headline:
    Publisher
  • Key Differentiator
    Interested in advertisting in Holistic Saffron? I am currently accepting 250x250 Banners on my Blog. You can view Giveaway and Product Review details below. Please note that 90% of my Readers are from the US and the rest 10% from the UK, Canada and other parts of the World. Holstic Saffron is a 7 year old Blog (it was known Beauty Secrets Revealed earlier) focused on Organiz Beauty and Holistic Living. It stood 4th in "Babble.com's Top 25 Natural Beauty Blogs for Momns" in 2011. And was mentioned in Top 100 Beauty Blogs of 2010 at Skincare-News.com (2nd in 7 Natural Beauty Blogs that were nominated)
  • Owned / Operated Properties
    leonsbeautytipsandsecrets.com
Site Traffic
  • 6322992 Global Rank
  • 1654051
    United States
  • 4.09k Estimated Visits
Traffic Sources
  • Search
    55.92%
  • Social
    26.36%
  • Referrals
    8.96%
  • Direct
    8.75%
  • Mail
    0.00%
  • Display
    0.00%
Geography Breakdown
  • United States
    73.06%
  • Australia
    6.83%
  • United Kingdom
    5.57%
  • Singapore
    4.99%
  • Netherlands
    4.24%
Powered by Similar web
Network Data
Reviews
Online Marketing Manager
Jun 11, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on Holistic Saffron, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, Netherlands. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Jun 10, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on Holistic Saffron, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, Netherlands. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Online Marketing Manager
Jun 10, 2018
San Francisco
Desktop Display, Mobile Video, Connected TV, Best Pricing
Review of Advertising on Holistic Saffron, they have a Rate Card Cost and Pricing Models of CPM with ad inventory in countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, Netherlands. Great at targeting and inventory is accessible in programmatic ad exchanges. Will use them again whenever I am looking for a Managed Service and Self-Service solution of Web Publisher.
Files
Creatives
Holistic Saffron advertising reaches 4.09k visitors across desktop and mobile web, in countries such as United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, Netherlands. Pricing models they offer are CPM on channels such as Display Advertising on Holistic Saffron will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .

They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.