CareerSpot is a 100% Australian-owned company, catering for the needs of Australian recruiters and job-seekers.
It is owned and operated by professionals with extensive experience in matching the needs of employers and employees across the spectrum of industry sectors.
Within CareerSpot, there are a wide range of industry-specific employment boards, each with its own subscriber base and online traffic, designed to streamline recruitment requirements.
Each of our websites is tailored for the needs of each industry sector, allowing professionals to easily access jobs in their sector, as well as allowing recruiters to target the best people for their vacant position.
CareerSpot offers industry professionals the ability to view all jobs within their field, to customise job alerts to suit their relevant expertise, and to access reports, latest industry news, conferences and events with ease.
- Company Name:IndustrialCareer
Headquarters:Unit 18, 347 Bay Road Cheltenham Victoria 3192 Australia
Office Locations:Australia, New Zealand
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Find Jobs, Events, Courses and News for Logistics, Transportation, Mining, Resources and Trades Professionals in Australia and New Zealand.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEducation, Energy and Utilities, Financial Services, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Technology, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorForget the days of throwing jobs onto a 'bucket board' and hoping to be seen among thousands of duplicates and closed roles. When you want your content to target real professionals with the experience and qualifications you need – you come to CareerSpot. Here's how we do it. For one flat charge you receive: Unlimited copy (no word limits!) Up to 6 graphics per ad – multiple positioning options Company templates coded at no additional charge Listing on all relevant sites and e-bulletins in the CareerSpot suite Placement in multiple states if required Selection of multiple categories for each industry site Set start and closing dates to ensure roles begin and drop from site when expired Social media love 24/7 email tech support Want to advertise? We've got plenty of options – single and packaged job ads, conference and event listings, banners and a range of digital display campaign options too. Jobs: Want your job delivered to our subscribers? You can create an advertiser account via our loading platform – upload your copy and logos – and you're ready to go. Ads stay live on the site until the closing date or for up to six weeks. There are no copy limits with us, and all formatting and graphics are included in the listing price. Start and close dates can be set to ensure ads appear only when they’re live – and your listing fee gives you the option to upload the position across multiple relevant sites, multiple categories, and multiple locations – all for one flat cost. Need your organisation template uploaded? Just email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your graphics, and we'll add them to our system within 24 hours. Don't want to do the work yourself? No problem. Simply email your ad copy (word doc preferred) to us at email@example.com and our awesome admin team will format the content, load it, send an email confirmation and links back to you before close of business on that day. Our automated billing system will issue an invoice for the placement – and you can pay by all the usual methods – as well as clicking the 'Pay Now' link on the invoice – to transact through our secure Comm Bank portal. We have a range of discounted package options available to reduce your single listing costs. Packs run on an open time frame (no expiry) and can be used across any of the 16 CareerSpot sites. Ads can be sent live with an issued invoice – or paid via credit card at the point of sale. Our system runs directly through the Commonwealth Bank's secure portal, and a receipt for all payments will be issued immediately by our procurement system. All roles and packs purchased via the advertiser self-loading system are given an automatic 5% discount. You take the admin work off us – and we'll deliver the savings directly back to you. We are all about client service and loyalty – and we work our butts off to ensure you get the best advertising experience for your spend! Packaged advertisers enjoy priority loading and tech support from our staff, who are available on email 24/7. Need a hand with loading logos? Got a question regarding payment? You just have to ask. No matter how you want to advertise – we've got you covered. Our low single ad rate means you can easily list as the need arrives. If you've got a few positions to place over time, our 10/20 ad packs are perfect. Use the credits at your leisure and know that they don't expire – so you get to use what you pay for – no matter how long it takes. If your listing needs are a bit more substantial – we have a range of larger credit-based packs, as well as our unlimited advertising options – giving you 6 or 12 months of open access to the CareerSpot boards. For volume advertisers and large councils – this is a perfect way to ensure all your positions are placed across the websites and e-bulletin. All ad packs can be purchased and used via our advertiser loading system, or through the staff loading option. Need more information? Download the pdf here or drop us a line anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org Events/Education Opportunities: Want your conference, event or education opportunity pitched to the right audience? Our event listings give you a more substantial medium to work with – the chance to load a banner header and much copy as you require as well as links, PDF attachments and your event sponsor logos if needed. Currently our advertiser loading platform does not support loading of these listings (coming soon ) so any specific questions or requests to upload can be sent directly to email@example.com and the first available staff member will get on it. We have a stated turnaround time of 24 hours, just in case there should be complex graphics required - but our awesome team will usually have any content live before close of business on the day received. If you urgently need to make an e-bulletin due for dispatch on that day – please highlight your request with a priority tag and we will move mountains to accommodate – that's customer service! If you need changes made to your listing at any time – you can email the team and know the first available team member will pick it up, take action, and reply. For more information on our various options for listing, and our event package information, please download the pdf here. Display advertising: We have a range of display advertising options, including our leaderboard banners, medium rectangles and skyscrapers. If you want to find out about the various pricing and buyout options.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesindustrialcareer.com.au
They are headquartered at Unit 18, 347 Bay Road Cheltenham Victoria 3192 Australia, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.