Welcome to Jen Around the World! I’m Jennifer, a true Southern gal born and raised in Western Kentucky. When I say true Southern, I mean it y’all 😉
I’m a serious foodie with a Southern drawl who loves coffee more than I love my sleep!
About Jen Around the World
I started blogging when I quit my job to stay home and homeschool our children who are now 21 and 18. Having grown kids leaves me all kinds of time to head out on some amazing adventures like my vacation to Gulf Shores or to Branson, Missouri.
Homeschooling them was one of the best things I ever did because it gave me the drive and passion to pursue blogging — and because of that I have made a business out of what I love to do.
I love spending my time in the kitchen creating and tweaking recipes and trying out new kitchen tools and methods of preparation.
Classic recipes on Jen Around the World
My delicious Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
When I’m not making something myself, I most definitely enjoy getting out and dining at new restaurants all over the United States.
In fact, traveling is my newest hobby and I love sharing about exciting places to visit like a visit I made during the holidays to the Patti’s Settlement in Grand Rivers, KY.
Hire me to cover your event at Jen Around the World
If you have an event you need covered, I would be happy to discuss the details with you. Simply email me below to obtain a copy of my media kit, or you can give me a call. I can also provide links to past trips I have been on and covered.
What I write about on Jen Around the World:
Family + Parenting: Having grown kids makes for great content on my site. I share stories about me, my hubby, our children and our fur babies. And yes, pets are considered part of our family.
Movies + Entertainment: I love entertainment, so you will always find me posting about the latest movies, television, books, theater, gaming.
Beauty + Fashion: Over 40 and trying to deny it every step of the way. I am always on the lookout for a product that can make me look and feel younger.
Travel + Adventure: The worst form of torture is requiring me to stay home for too long. Always looking for my next adventure.
Really Cool Stuff Reviewing things I think are cool and interesting that I would actually use.
I look forward to working with you!
- Company Name:Jen Around The World
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Adventures in travel, food, and fun
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorAdvertising I will accept requests for ads and sponsored posts. It is my wish to maintain integrity and authenticity at all times and, therefore, will only support products/services that I can wholeheartedly endorse. This means if you are contacting me about a product that is not a good fit for my readers, I will politely decline, but possibly put you on the path to speak to someone who is a good fit for you. If you are a non-profit, charitable organization interested in pro bono advertising space, please contact me for possible featured ad space. Conference Sponsorships I believe conference sponsorships should be mutually beneficial. I bring my upbeat personality, my marketing knowledge and tech savvy business intellect to any conference I attend. I will help you create an effective campaign that will comply with the regulations of any given conference. I am interested in working with and promoting brands that I can fully endorse, such as my relationship with Nutris for Pets. Please contact me for more details on how we can create a campaign for some of the more popular blogging conferences. Reviews and/or Giveaways I appreciate working with companies that offer unique, innovative, and high quality products and services. To that end, I welcome personal email pitches regarding products and services that relate to the general interests on this blog. I will not review nor promote products and services without the opportunity to experience them personally. If you are a company or a PR rep who would like to have a product reviewed and/or given away at Around the World with Jen, I welcome an email from you. Please note that not all products received will guarantee a review. I provide objective, authentic, and creative reviews of products and services I can endorse. If the product does not meet my quality standards, I will not review the product. Brand Relationships and Media Campaigns Since 2007, I have been pursuing marketing and how to build a brand online. I would love the opportunity to work with you on a campaign that would benefit both your client and my readers. I also consult with companies on social media campaign development and execution. I am available for short or long term relationships with companies and brands and look forward to your inquiries in this area. If you have any questions or are interested in a full media kit, please feel free to contact me at any time. Jennifer Sikora Email email@example.com
- Owned / Operated Propertiesjenaroundtheworld.com
- 1217968 Global Rank
- 560026 United States
- 62.9k Estimated Visits
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Jen Around The World inventory partners include: aps.amazon.com, contextweb.com, c1exchange.com, appnexus.com, indexexchange.com, google.com, openx.com, adtech.com, aolcloud.net, sharethrough.com, rhythmone.com, 1rx.io, triplelift.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, emxdgt.com, freewheel.tv, rubiconproject.com, gumgum.com, spotxchange.com, spotx.tv, yieldmo.com, media.net.