At Nasdaq, we're relentlessly reimagining the markets of today. Not by chasing the possibilities of tomorrow, but by creating them.
In 1971, the microprocessor was born. Nasdaq wasted no time capitalizing on the new technology by bringing all-electronic trading to the market. Later in the decade, this provided the likes of Apple and Microsoft with the means to raise capital that was previously unavailable to them.
Sixteen years later on the other side of the Atlantic, OM became the world’s first publicly traded and listed exchange company. In 2007, Nasdaq merged with OMX with a vision to be a single company with a single mission: Deliver the kind of resources that would solve the logistics of the global capital markets.
That vision has served us well. So well, in fact, that Nasdaq transformed itself from a U.S.-based equities exchange to a diversified technology provider for thousands of global firms. Today, we’re the leading technology and information services provider to the capital markets. And our Global Trading and Market Service business have become a significant part of our client offerings.
All this can be traced to Nasdaq’s focus on synchronizing and optimizing market movement – an essential principle in the growth of business economies. No one else provides customers with such a high level of infrastructure, tools and strategic insight. Customers have taken advantage of the fact that we’re the single largest liquidity pool for U.S. equities (in volume traded). We’re also acclaimed for our top-rated data offerings. And, of course, for the Nasdaq 100 — home to many of the world’s most heralded securities.
- Company Name:Nasdaq.com
- Parent Company Name:Nasdaq, Inc.
Headquarters:One Liberty Plaza 165 Broadway New York, New York NY 1006 United States of America
Office Locations:HQ: New York.
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social, Email, Search
- Headline:Stock Quotes & Stock Exchange News
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesFinancial Services, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorThe most trusted online destination for up-to-the minute financial news and analysis. NASDAQ.com offers real-time stock quotes, in-depth charting, and offers investors the tools and information they need to make important investment decisions. Other popular areas on NASDAQ.com include: advanced investing content geared towards financial advisor and institutional community, personal finance to further educate our readers on other areas of their financial house, including topics such as banking, credit cards, retirement and taxes. NASDAQ.com is a one-stop destination for accurate, financial information and news.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesNasdaq.com, shareholder.com
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersPMP deals could be available.
Geographic (Country, State, DMA, Area Code, Zip Code), Frequency, Time of day/Day of Week, Site Area (Homepage, Quotes, Options, ETF, International Quotes), Technology (OS, Browser), Behavioral, Demographic
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsYes. We accept mostly every 3rd ad serving vendor tags.
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersN/A
- 5481 Global Rank
- 1687 United States
- 15.9M Estimated Visits
- 7M display total monthly uniques
- 60M display total monthly impressions
They are headquartered at One Liberty Plaza 165 Broadway New York, New York NY 1006 United States of America, and have 210 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Nasdaq.com inventory partners include: google.com, openx.com, appnexus.com, sovrn.com, lijit.com, districtm.io, rhythmone.com, pubmatic.com, 33across.com, rubiconproject.com, amazon.com, criteo.com, indexexchange.com, adtech.com, aolcloud.net, advertising.com, emxdgt.com.