Slashed Beauty is an all-around beauty resource, with reviews, tips, tutorials and news highlighting the ability to look fabulous on a budget.
It all started when I was a freshman in college. Wait, I have to work for my spending money now? No more splurging at Sephora? I had to budget my money for real-life! Yet, I was not about to give up my obsession with beauty and makeup.
Slashed Beauty became a creative way to fuel my makeup addiction on a budget. I wanted to share my findings and tips with others who are just as passionate about the beauty world as I am, and who also want to save a few bucks.
As a feminist, I wanted to bring something to the beauty blogging community that I didn’t see often– insight on society’s narrow beauty ideal. In October 2013, I created the category Perception of Beauty, where you’ll find opinion pieces and news about the influence our culture has on what we consider beautiful. I want my readers to know that there is not only one definition of beauty.
On Slashed Beauty, you’ll find:
Budget-friendly makeup tutorials
Reviews of makeup and beauty products
News about beauty sales and discounts
Updates on the beauty industry and brands
How-To articles to enhance your beauty expertise
Commentary on our society’s perception of beauty
I’m currently working towards my bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies at a California State University, and in my spare time you will probably find me binge-watching Netflix, or running around Disneyland.
Want to drop me a line? Contact me here!
Check out my favorite Slashed Beauty posts:
Beautiful Budget Brows: How to Fill In Your Eyebrows
7 Secrets to Saving Money on Makeup
Young Girls Ask: Am I Pretty or Ugly?
What the Ban on Microbeads Means for Your Favorite Scrubs
Eyeliner Guide for Makeup Beginners
Special Event & Date Night Makeup Tutorial
I am a PR Friendly blog, and offer honest product reviews for free. Please email me directly at email@example.com. There are also many sponsored post opportunities, advertising space, and other services I provide to brands and shops. Please keep in mind that this is a budget-friendly beauty blog, and most of the products I consider for review are economical. Please see my review policy prior to contacting me for more information.
If you are a blogger who would like to advertise on Slashed Beauty, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about space available and rates.
- Company Name:Slashed Beauty
Desktop Display, Email, Social, Desktop Video
- Headline:Publisher: Slashed Beauty | A Budget Beauty Blog for the Realistic Girl.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorI started Slashed Beauty on the floor of my dorm room during my freshman year of college. I never thought I’d be creating a community of tight-knit beauty lovers. Only a few short years later, I’m lucky enough to have gained the trust of women internationally as an authority on beauty trends, products, and tips– and how to recreate them affordably. As I’ve gained traction as a top influencer, major brands have trusted me to spread the word about their products through engaging and personable content. I take pride in presenting brands and products authentically and genuinely to my audience. I am very careful in selecting collaboration opportunities, so as to maintain the trust of my followers. Popular Collaboration Options Sponsored Posts Sponsored posts are guaranteed to be published on Slashed Beauty within a specific time frame agreed upon in advance. We can brainstorm together to create a theme for the post to highlight your brand/product, or I can work off of a current campaign you have running. Sponsored posts include original photography and blog copy. With every sponsored post, I work with the brand to be sure key messaging and links are included so that we’re putting both of our best feet forward. Sponsored Videos Social Media Promotion Free Features Additional Options Available: Display Advertising Brand Ambassadorship Freelance Writing Event Coverage On-Camera Talent If you think that your brand would be a great fit for a partnership, please contact me for more information and rates at email@example.com
- Owned / Operated Propertiesslashedbeauty.com
- 1459734 Global Rank
- 496777 United States
- 44.8k Estimated Visits
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Slashed Beauty inventory partners include: google.com.