About The Denver Egotist
The Denver Egotist is an anonymously-run website featuring the best creative, the best talent and the best resources in Denver – keeping it all in the greater context of what’s happening internationally. Our intent is to foster growth in this city, both professionally and conceptually.
In order to promote creative growth in Denver, one must admit the city is conceptually stunted. It’s not on the tip of any tongues, and for good reason. Safe solutions, droll concepts. It is our belief, as creative participants in this city, that the opportunity for change lies at our feet and that it can happen by challenging one another, by holding each other accountable for our work, and by hiring and promoting local talent. This is our attempt to foster big ideas and radical thinking on a local level. To remind us all why we love this job. To promote the best work and ideas in Colorado. This is The Denver Egotist, a means to an end.
A Message To Businesses
As decision makers on the client side and inside the agencies themselves, the choice to hire locally and demand good work is ours to make. By doing so, you’ll not only help elevate the city as a whole, you’ll help Denver become a draw for new talent – continuing the cycle.
Just as we’re challenging Denver’s creative community to step it up, we’re also extending a challenge to business owners. Before you take your next big campaign out of town, give a shop in this city a chance – if only to pitch. The expectation for great work has been set. Let them surprise you. With your help and trust, we’ll build Denver into a creative and cultural Mecca.
We’re all about hiring the world’s best talent. But we’re all about hiring Denver’s best talent first. It’s the challenge of agencies to uncover the photographers, illustrators, directors, writers, designers and visionaries in our town that will help make your work better every time they touch it. And then use them to raise the bar for the entire community.
Press & Recognition
Best Industry Blog, Ad Club Aces – The 50 (2015)
Best Industry Blog, Ad Club Aces – The 50 (2014)
Best Industry Blog, Ad Club Aces – The 50 (2013)
Best Industry Blog, Ad Club Aces – The 50 (2012)
Best Industry Blog, Ad Club Aces – The 50 (2011)
Best of Denver – Westword (2010)
Winner, New Denver Ad Club – The 50 (2012)
Winner, New Denver Ad Club – The 50 (2008)
Winner, New Denver Ad Club – The 50 (2007)
Best Blog in Denver – 5280 Magazine (2008)
Best Blog in Denver – 5280 Magazine (2007)
Top 10 Sites for Designers – HOW Magazine
Interviewed – The Denver Post
Interviewed – Westword
Interviewed – AgencySpy
Interviewed – Let There Be Advertising Week
- Company Name:The Denver Egotist
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Publisher: Denver Advertising & Marketing Blog & News - The Denver Egotist
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Sports, Technology, Telecommunications, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorWeekly Advertising Rate Card The Denver Egotist posts information and editorial relevant to the demanding creative connoisseur working in Colorado. We’re critical with the information we offer, as it is our intent to be the trusted resource. Visitor Details The Denver Egotist is a proven online informational resource for capturing and holding the attention of its audience, namely advertising, design and marketing professionals in Colorado on both the client and agency side of the business. Traffic Activity Average Unique Users Per Month: 42,000+ Impressions Per Month: 880,000+ Pageviews Per Month: 196,000+ Average Time Of Visit: 3:06
- Owned / Operated Propertiesthedenveregotist.com
- 2313177 Global Rank
- 672181 United States
- 14k Estimated Visits
- 15k display total monthly uniques
- 101k display total monthly impressions
- 8k mobile total monthly uniques
- 24k mobile monthly overall impressions
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.