Unity Technologies Finland (former Applifier) is part of Unity Technologies - the best game development ecosystem in the world!
In our office in Helsinki, the teams mainly focus on the development of Everyplay, Unity Ads & and a so called Project X.
The most powerful way to discover a new game is when a friend shows you a game they love. Everyplay is a mobile gaming network that makes that moment shareable with video recorded directly from your game. Unity Ads is an in-game video ad platform for mobile games that helps developers acquire users and increase monetization. Project X is about a new service from Unity that helps mobile game developers make their games more fun, viral and sticky.
Unity has now expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. We’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
Are you tired of:
- Java EE
- Oracle databases
- Bad tests / no unit tests
- Spaghetti code
- Slow deployment cycles
- Short term consultancy jobs without a sense of product ownership
Would you want to work with:
- Products that have a long term vision, truly global reach and already a huge user base
- More recent technologies: Node.js, Go, AngularJS, React, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, Docker, Travis and whatever suits the purpose
- Code with proper unit tests and test automation
- Daily deployments to production
- And all of the above in a company that is not a start-up anymore, has a healthy revenue stream, but has not lost a good start-up spirit
Apply at https://careers.unity.com/
- Company Name:Unity Ads
- CEO Name:John Riccitiello
- Parent Company Name:Unity Technologies
Headquarters:30 3rd Street San Francisco, CA 94103 United States
Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Social
CPA, CPC, CPCV, CPI, CPM, CPV
Ad Network, Ad Technology Provider
- Headline:Mobile Video Ad Network
- Self / Managed Service:Self-Service & Managed Service
- IndustriesGaming, Technology, Mobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorThe leading global game industry software Unity plays an important part in a booming global games market. More games are made with Unity than with any other game technology. More players play games made with Unity, and more developers rely on our tools and services to drive their business. As you can see below, millions of people are creating with Unity every day. This has resulted in global gamers downloading Unity-made games to nearly 2 billion unique mobile devices for Q1 2016 alone.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesapplifier.com, unity3d.com
- Data PartnersN/A
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersN/A
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersKochava, Adjust, AppsFlyer, Tenjin
- 3290 Global Rank
- 2851 United States
- 24M Estimated Visits
- 900M mobile total monthly uniques
- 6B total monthly mobile video views
They are headquartered at 30 3rd Street San Francisco, CA 94103 United States, and have 147 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.