Youth Radio is an informative, weekly radio show produced by teens and young adults. It is one of the few shows that can claim it is 100% youth-driven. Our audience is in the 12-25 age range.
Topics vary from week-to-week, but are generally focused on current events, pop culture, and a variety of other topics that are relevant to this generation.
Our website, www.YouthRadio.us, picks up where Youth Radio leaves off. There you can find an archive of past shows and stories, as well as youth-produced pieces that didn't make it to air.
Founded in 2006 by Luke Jones, who co-hosts the show alongside Maleeha Kamal,Youth Radio has grown to 1,000-plus listeners weekly. It currently airs in the Houston area, and is produced by We Are New Voices, a non-profit organization that was created to cultivate students' writing skills and equip them with the tools they need to communicate.
- Company Name:YouthRadio.us
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Your #1 source for youth-produced content including news, features, blogs and more!
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesEntertainment, Telecommunications
- Key DifferentiatorSponsor Youth Radio's weekly show podcast Your logo will be featured at the top of the Podcasts page for one week, and we will insert two underwriting spots in the podcast that each shall not exceed 10 seconds. Sponsor the weekly Quick Poll A fun, interactive online poll featured on the YouthRadio.us frontpage. Your company's logo and link back to your company's website will appear 60x20 pixels beside the title.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesyouthradio.us
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, YouthRadio.us inventory partners include:
, parse error: syntax error.