Kordia Solutions is an end to end telecommunications, communications, broadcast and infrastructure service provider. Kordia's engineers, technicians, riggers, and project specialists have the experience and skills required to design, deploy and maintain critical networks and infrastructure.
Kordia delivers a wide range of engineering and technical services including operations and maintenance, network planning, design and integration, network deployment, and telecommunications and broadcast infrastructure in Australia and New Zealand.
Kordia truly understands the trust and responsibility needed to deliver public safety and safety-of-life networks. We continue to play a significant role in providing high frequency coverage for Australia's search and rescue region. Kordia operates a network _ we designed and built _ which covers nearly a quarter of the world's oceans.
Our unique network engineering capability includes Australia wide RF planning, design, optimisation and operational skills necessary to design, build and operate a telecommunications network.
- Federal Safety Commission (FSC) accredited; Accreditation Number: 0426.
- Quality endorsed to AS / NZS ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Systems.
- OH&S accredited to AS/NZS 4801:2001.
- Environmental Management System accredited to AS/NZS ISO 14001:2004.
- Company Name:Kordia Solutions