Hi, I’m Teri! Thanks for visiting my blog!
How about I give you a little background so you know who is behind A Foodie Stays Fit? Let’s go!
I’m 31 years old.
I was raised in Utah, but currently live in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. I LOVE my town.
I love running & CrossFit. I’ve run one marathon, three 180-mile relay races, multiple half marathons and 5K-10Ks, and have been doing CrossFit since December 2014. Check out my Races page for pictures and times, and my Gear Page for my must-have running & CrossFit gear! I’m also a certified group fitness and Les Mills RPM instructor, but am not currently teaching.
My current half marathon PR is 1:33.
I have a boxer named Maizey. I’m slightly obsessed with her, as you may have figured out by the fact that she gets her own page on my blog.
I really love food. Good food. Real food. I believe in putting wholesome food (not food products) into my body. On a daily basis, I eat a lot of leafy greens, fish, nuts, quinoa, rice, and wine. 🙂 I eat gluten-free, dairy-free and soy-free as much as possible. I figured out a lot of my health issues were related to those products so I avoid them 99% of the time.
I was a vegetarian for a few years, and then a pescatarian (i.e. fish eater, not a meat eater) for a few years. I don’t restrict any meat these days and just eat whatever my body is craving.
I love to cook and bake. I ate my mom’s famous homemade bread my whole life and still love to bake it myself when I want to splurge on gluten or want to take something to my neighbors.
I regularly practice yoga. I was a Bikram (hot yoga) addict in the past but am currently hooked on Vinyasa and Power Flow. I also love Pure Barre.
I have five brothers. And I’m the only girl. And the youngest. I wasn’t spoiled…I just happen to be the favorite. 😉
I’ve worked in Corporate America in financial services for over 10 years. I currently work at a large national bank doing marketing and social media. I LOVE my job and feel so lucky to have a gig I enjoy.
DISCLAIMER: Blogging is not my full-time gig, but running a blog isn’t free. I have to pay for WordPress updates, hosting fees, domain fees, and other expenses to keep this site up and functioning and hacker-free. To help keep my blog accessible and free, I do link to affiliate links from time to time and receive a small percentage of purchases you make. I do not link to products that I wouldn’t personally buy, so rest assured I won’t refer you to crap! 🙂
Wanna know more? Just ask! 🙂 Leave a comment or email me: afoodiestaysfit [at] gmail [dot] com
- Company Name:A Foodie Stays Fit
Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:A health and fitness blog, with an emphasis on running, CrossFit and gluten-free cooking.
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesConsumer Packaged Goods, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Sports, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorHi! Thanks for your consideration in working with A Foodie Stays Fit. If you have a service, product, or brand that you would like me to review and promote, please email email@example.com to discuss partnership options. Please note, unless I expressly state in our agreement, I do not guarantee coverage of a product or service. Sponsored posts are available which always guarantee coverage. By partnering with A Foodie Stays Fit, you’ll gain exposure to my blog audience and my entire social network, including: Over 60,000 monthly pageviews 3,400+ Twitter followers 1,400+ Facebook fans 1,600+ Instagram followers 1,300+ Pinterest followers (Numbers as of September 2013.)
- Owned / Operated Propertiesafoodiestaysfit.com
- 1462703 Global Rank
- 401325 United States
- 32.2k Estimated Visits
Advertising on A Foodie Stays Fit will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Consumer Packaged Goods, Non-Profit, Sports, Technology, Health & Beauty.
They have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.