The wind roared through the dark night bringing in a series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations. They caused a condition that is exceptionally gratifying, longed for, and to many, known as a dream. Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream, Rosa Parks had a dream, Marcus Garvey had a dream, and even Haile Selassie I had a dream; they dreamt to improve the quality of life for people of African descent all over the world.
It was the summer of June 2005 that I thought of creating a magazine about and for the Caribbean people. I sought to accomplish this task with vigor because of the love, admiration, and passion that I carry for my people. Many associate the Caribbean as just a place of retreat. They associate our people with violence and poverty. What they do not understand is that we are a people of culture and diversity - a people that has established a movement within the American culture through our music, dance, lifestyle and business.
Tired of seeing my people depicted in a negative light, I developed a plan to reveal to readers of Caribbean and non-Caribbean descent, that our islands and people stand for peace, love and unity.
“Out of Many, One People”, the motto of my homeland, Jamaica, is my favorite quote. But to my dismay there are no magazines or books that truly illustrate this in its totality. I was determined to do something about this. I had to create a forum that displayed our tranquility, creativity, cultural and humanistic side.
That forum is manifested within Caribbean Vibes Magazine. It is the entertainment source that features Caribbean people in action. It covers Cultural Events, Dance- hall, Gospel, News, and Sports. It also unravels the biggest celebrity gossips and informs the people about the most extravagant events. It is where you will find interviews on various Caribbean Artists, where you will discover who’s in and who’s out; you’ll learn about upcoming Reggae Artists and of course, the latest dance moves.
Florida based, the Magazine is distributed in Jamaica and the United States; however, our goal is to globalize, Inform, Educate, and Promote the Caribbean People and their products all over the World.
As Founder and President, my deepest gratitude is ascribed to the readers and to the many businesses that have partaken in the distribution of Caribbean Vibes Magazine. Thank you for representing love and unity. It is truly an honor to be doing something I am passionate about and to be acknowledged and recognized for my work.
- Company Name:Caribbean Vibes Magazine
- CEO Name:Fitzroy Barrett
Headquarters:Hollywood, Fl 33083-5737
Desktop Display, Desktop Video
- Headline:CaribbeanVibesMag.com:: Party Pictures | Clubs | Events | News | Models | Interviews | Fashion
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorPut your Marketing Message in front of our Audience of Consumers Caribbean Vibes Magazine Website has a target audience of over 3.6 million Active and Affluent Caribbean people living in the United States, age ranging from 18-65 years old. This number does not include African-America, Africans, Whites nor Hispanics that love the Caribbean Culture and visit the website on daily basis. Site Statistics: CaribbeanVibesMag.com recieves a weely average of 186,000 unique visitors. 90% of those people are from United States, 6% are from Jamaica and the next 4% are coming from accross the globe. Each person spent Approximately 25 minutes online. Our most popular page is the Photo Gallery, in which 95% of our visitors go there to see pictures from the various events that we cover every week within the United States and the Caribbean. Our Target States: Florida: 1.6 million Caribbean People New York: 1.4 million Caribbean People Connecticut: 218,786 George: 103,099 California: 87,217 Philadelphia: 72,409 Maryland: 53,496 Texas: 35,148 If you have a Business, a Product or a Brand Name that you want to market to our audience please call our sales office @ 215-268-8489 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org Our package includes various size banners and video commercial.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescaribbeanvibesmag.com
Advertising on Caribbean Vibes Magazine will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Entertainment, Clothing & Fashion, Technology, Non-Profit, Health & Beauty, Food & Beverage, Travel & Leisure, Healthcare.
They are headquartered at Hollywood, Fl 33083-5737, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.