The National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA) was formed as a national 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization to raise awareness of celiac disease among the general public and the healthcare community, and to facilitate research to better understand the causes, mechanisms, and treatment of celiac disease.
Awareness brings treatment that, in turn, brings improvement of the quality of life for those with celiac disease and gluten intolerance. Our goal is to reduce the time to diagnosis and, in the process, reduce the devastating impact of undiagnosed celiac disease, including the contraction of others diseases such as cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, and an “autoimmune cascade."
NFCA is affiliated with the leading researchers internationally and supports collaboration and partnership among scientists and institutions to optimize research potential with the goal of improving the quality of life for those who have celiac disease.
The GREAT Business Association is a national nonprofit trade association of gluten-free businesses and other interested parties. GREAT (Gluten-Free Resource Education and Awareness Training) works to enhance and improve the gluten-free products to the general public; protecting the rights of gluten-free consumers, and assisting businesses to improve their marketability and profits by providing access to support and consulting. The GREAT Business Association is a division of the NFCA.
- Company Name:Celiac Central
- Parent Company Name:National Foundation for Celiac Awareness
Headquarters:PO Box 544 Ambler, PA 19002 United States of America
- Headline:Publisher: Celiac Disease Symptoms and Gluten-Free Diet Information / NFCA
- Key DifferentiatorThere is no better time to consider becoming a sponsoring partner of the National Foundation for Celiac Awareness (NFCA). We're busy as bees preparing for a series of exciting events that will raise awareness of celiac disease, facilitate research and promote the growth of gluten-free businesses. Why NFCA? The NFCA currently has one of the largest databases of celiac patients in the United States. We have a diverse constituency of more than half a million people who follow our work. More than 7,500 have already connected with us through an active social networking community through our presence on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Our website is viewed an average 6,000 times every day by people who are looking for information, products and services related to celiac disease and the gluten-free lifestyle.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesceliaccentral.org
Advertising on Celiac Central will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .
They are headquartered at PO Box 544 Ambler, PA 19002 United States of America, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.