Coegi is a certified, award winning programmatic and social advertising solutions provider that brings audiences and advertisers together through programmatic technology.
Coegi personally manages each campaign from a media buyer’s perspective. It is an approach that produces measurable, consistent results for our clients.
Coegi offers programmatic solutions across all platforms and channels to provide a consolidated, advanced solution for digital marketing teams that drives innovation and performance from data-driven optimizations and insights.
Display Advertising • Online Video • Mobile Advertising • Social Advertising • TV & Audio • Audience Buying • Search • Analytics
All with a single partner.
- Company Name:Coegi
- CEO Name:Sean Cotton
Headquarters:103 Ripley St. Columbia, Missouri 65201 United States
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Social, Email, Search, Linear TV, Digital Audio
CPA, CPC, CPCV, CPE, CPL, CPM, CPV
Demand Side Platform, Other
- Minimum Spend:$0
- Headline:Independent Programmatic Media Buying Company
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustrieseCommerce, Technology
- Key DifferentiatorMore than 80% of all digital media is purchased through programmatic technology and traditional channels such as TV and audio are also increasingly being bought through programmatic channels. Managing the technology needed to keep pace with this shift is a complex and confusing maze to navigate. Coegi streamlines programmatic media buying by providing a best-in-class technology stack and platform management team to agencies and media buyers that allows them to devote their valuable time to client strategy and service. Coegi is founded by agency veterans who understand what agencies and brands want from their media buys. Our pillars of Transparency, Brand Safety, Collaboration and Data Management ensure that we will always strive to deliver the highest quality and most effective results for our clients.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescoegiweb.com
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersAdX, Rubicon Project, Index Exchange, Krux
Behavioral (1st Party, 2nd party, 3rd Party), Look-a-Like, Contextual, IP, Hyperlocal, Mobile
- Data PartnersKrux, Factual, SemCasting, Bombora, Data Alliance
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersWhiteOps, MOAT
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmekDoubleclick Campaign Manager
- 10963587 Global Rank
- 2147031 United States
- 755 Estimated Visits
Advertising on Coegi will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as eCommerce, Technology; you can target them with parameters such as: Behavioral (1st Party, 2nd party, 3rd Party), Look-a-Like, Contextual, IP, Hyperlocal, Mobile.
They are headquartered at 103 Ripley St. Columbia, Missouri 65201 United States, and have 23 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.