Gaming. Entertainment. Sports. Life+Style.
The CraveOnline media portfolio is deeply rooted in these unifying yet diverse passion points among millennial men.
Crave commands expertise and true ownership of these topics to deliver advertisers overarching content alignments or vertical content deep dives.
The Crave Guy
He’s a seeker of male-centric cultural currency and of products that help him define and display his personal identity. The Crave portfolio delivers on his wide-range of interests, making it a preferred go-to resource.
The portfolio of sites attract both hyper enthusiasts as well as the “always on” content consumer. Both are hard-wired when it comes to brand nuances and are open to suggestion and experimentation.
Crave embraces originality, inspiring the millennial man's discovery of culture, style, music, art, and more.
Always a fresh p.o.v., you won't find repurposed, reposted, or aggregated content on CraveOnline.com.
A destination for discerning and über-knowledgeable entertainment seekers.
Entertainment industry execs embrace ComingSoon because of its stellar reputation; fans are devotees and visit frequently for that extra dose of insider insights and to stay in the know.
One of the first gaming sites on the scene—launched in 1996— GR has the rep and the savvy to attract a wide range of enthusiasts.
From expert reviews to industry analysis across console, PC, hardware, and eSports, it presents a one-stop shop of coverage that gamers trust. The site also boasts robust community interaction tools to encourage conversation and word-of-mouth recommendations.
Sherdog is a first-person storytelling platform for MMA fighters and the undisputed resource for schedules, stats, and real-time breaking news.
Don’t sleep: MMA is one of the fastest growing sports among millennials.
- Company Name:Crave Online
- Parent Company Name:AtomicOnline - Evolve Media Corp
Headquarters:5140 W. Goldleaf Circle 3rd Floor Los Angeles, California 90056 United States of America
Office Locations:HQ: Los Angeles. Also: New York, Chicago.
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Mobile Video
Mobile App Publisher, Web Publisher
- Headline:Publisher: Male Lifestyle
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Gaming, Health & Beauty, Sports, Technology, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorCraveOnline Media offers cutting edge media solutions and award-winning creative with a clear focus on innovation, effectiveness and scalability. We deliver high impact executions, rich media experiences and fully integrated brand campaigns that achieve results.
- Owned / Operated Propertiescomingsoon.net, comingsoonmedia.com, CraveOnline.com, hoopsvibe.com, idontlikeyouinthatway.com, wrestlezone.com, superherohype.com
Behavioral, Geographical, Audience, Shoppers, Intenders, Verticals. Audiences: Entertainment, Sports, Gaming, Life & Style, Music
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsSizmek - http://www.sizmek.com
- 14103 Global Rank
- 4982 United States
- 5.65M Estimated Visits
- 26M display total monthly uniques
Advertising on Crave Online will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Technology, Food & Beverage, Clothing & Fashion, Health & Beauty, Gaming, Travel & Leisure, Sports, Entertainment; you can target them with parameters such as: Behavioral, Geographical, Audience, Shoppers, Intenders, Verticals. Audiences: Entertainment, Sports, Gaming, Life & Style, Music.
They are headquartered at 5140 W. Goldleaf Circle 3rd Floor Los Angeles, California 90056 United States of America, and have 15 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.