eMedCareers.com is a leading science, medical, bio-tech and pharmaceutical career portal, helping real people find real jobs; connecting the best in talent with the best in recruitment.
Operating in the UK, with vacancy listings in the UK, Germany, Switzerland, France and Spain you can be sure to find and hire the best in the medical, bio-tech and pharmaceutical industries with eMedCareers.com
We specialize in helping businesses and recruitment consultants find and place candidates in these core roles:
• Pre-Clinical R&D
• Medical Affairs
• Clinical Research
• Data Management & Statistics
• Manufacturing and Operations
• Quality Assurance
• Regulatory Affairs
• Medical Information & Pharmacovigilance
• Marketing & Medical Communications
• Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Sales
Through eMedCareers.com you can:
> Reach job seekers on the move with our mobile site and iPhone app;
> Access candidates by industry and skills via our CV database;
> Standout with branded adverts and banners;
> Send targeted emails to active users.
Contact us to discuss your recruitment campaign today!
** Call 023 9245 7730 or email email@example.com **
- Company Name:eMedCareers
- Key DifferentiatorWhether its vacancy advertising, CV searching or brand promotion, emedcareers has the services to meet your recruitment needs. Vacancy Advertising All vacancies on emedcareers are bought and placed in a quantity of ‘vacancy weeks’ (with the exception of Display Advertisements). For example, one vacancy placed for one week, uses up one purchased ‘vacancy week’. If two adverts are placed for four weeks each, you will have used eight ‘vacancy weeks’. Lineage Advertisement Lineage vacancies are the most popular form of advertising on emedcareers. They are simple to use, with easy publishing online or by email. The vacancy will appear as a text advert, which can include a company logo button. This can link through to either a Corporate Brochure, a list of your live vacancies or to your company contact details. Your lineage vacancy will appear on the website within 15 minutes of receipt and will be sent out to all matching candidates on the day you place the advert, using our ‘Jobs-by-Email’ service. Lineage advertisements are advertised for one week at a time, but you can choose to have your vacancy live for several weeks. Semi-Display Advertisement A Semi-Display Advertisement is a cost-effective, highly-prominent branded advert. It will appear in your own corporate colours and will feature your company logo. This logo can help promote your company as it can contain a link through to either a Corporate Brochure, a list of your live vacancies or to your company contact details. These adverts are not only highlighted in the standard search result listings, but also shown in the 'Featured Jobs' column, doubling the exposure it receives. Semi-display advertisements are instantly searchable and given high prominence. If several job adverts have an equal match to the jobseeker's search criteria, Semi Displays will be shown above standard Lineage vacancies. Display Advertisement Display adverts are the ultimate in vacancy advertising and are customised to expose your brand to a targeted audience. The advert itself will be a bespoke design, allowing you to choose the graphics, colour scheme and layout, as well as providing an introduction to your company along with the job description. These adverts are not only highlighted in the standard search result listings, but also shown in the 'Featured Jobs' column, doubling the exposure it receives. Display adverts also have the added benefit of extended exposure and are placed on site for four weeks. Promoting Your Brand CORPORATE BROCHURE A Corporate Brochure on emedcareers is an excellent way of promoting your company and building a presence with job hunters. The Brochure can be used to talk about the benefits of working for your company, to explain your market and history and to illustrate your corporate culture. The Corporate Brochure is promoted in key areas of the website – on a rotating basis on the emedcareers homepage, in the A-Z listings of Featured Recruiters and in the personal ‘My emedcareers’ pages of candidates who are looking for work in your industry sector(s). Each Corporate Brochure is bespoke - designed to match your style and branding and can contain links to your own website and to your vacancies on emedcareers.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesemedcareers.com
- 391110 Global Rank
- 42611 United Kingdom
- 116k Estimated Visits
Advertising on eMedCareers will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as .
They have 3 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.