Fooducate is a personal grocery advisor, helping people purchase the best food for their families.
Using a mobile phone, consumers can look up a product at the supermarket, learn what's really inside, and make a better, more informed buying decision.
- Company Name:Fooducate
Headquarters:United States of America
Office Locations:United States of America
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
- Headline:Publisher: eat a bit better
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesHealth & Beauty, Healthcare
- Key DifferentiatorFooducate helps people make better food choices. Our tagline - eat a bit better - reflects our belief that every individual can make small improvements in their dietary habits. Fooducate's scientific algorithm grades hundreds of thousands of food products based on their nutrition and ingredient profile. Fooducate's blog, updated daily, covers current events in the food, nutrition, and health space along with product reviews. The Fooducate Network includes its website, blog, mobile applications, and affiliate properties. Please contact us for Advertising Opportunities and Specifications. Fooducate's Advertising Policy The following guidelines have been established by Fooducate to govern various aspects of Advertising on the Fooducate Network. As used in this policy, the terms "Advertising" and "Advertisements" include third party banners, badges, contextual advertising, sponsored content, email marketing, and other mobile marketing efforts. The guidelines in this policy govern issues such as acceptance of Advertisements by Fooducate and how Advertisements are displayed on the Fooducate Network. Fooducate has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Fooducate Network. Under no circumstances will Fooducate make changes to its nutrition grading algorithms in consideration for any Advertising. Under no circumstances will Fooducate's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services. Fooducate will not accept Advertising that, in Fooducate's opinion, does not promote Fooducate's objectives to help people eat a bit better. Advertisers must only offer products or services which are readily available for purchase. The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Fooducate recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial content. All Advertising or sponsored content on the Fooducate Network will be clearly and unambiguously identified. Fooducate will not allow any Advertising on a Fooducate Property that is not identified with the label of "Advertisement" , "Sponsored" or some similar designation indicating that the content is being provided by or on behalf of the sponsor. A click on an Advertisement may only link the end user to the third-party advertiser's site or to relevant sponsored content area on a Fooducate Property. No Advertising will be allowed on the Fooducate Network that could injure the good name or reputation of Fooducate or any Fooducate Property.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesfooducate.com
CONTACT INFO & EMAIL
VP R&D & Founder at Fooducate
- 66180 Global Rank
- 14488 United States
- 1.24M Estimated Visits
Email / Social Data
- 169k display total monthly uniques
- 295k display total monthly impressions
- 233k mobile total monthly uniques
- 346k mobile monthly overall impressions