Gay Ad Network is the largest advertising marketplace for connecting advertisers with gay consumers worldwide. Gay Ad Network's advertising and audience targeting platform serves millions of rich media, video, and mobile ad impressions to over 12 million digital users worldwide each month. Gay Ad Network was named as an Inc. 500|5000 fastest growing private company and has been ranked #1 by comScore as the largest gay media property in North America.
- Company Name:Gay Ad Network
- CEO Name:Mark Elderkin
- Parent Company Name:Family Powered Networks LLC
Headquarters:1628 NE 17 Way Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305 United States of America
Desktop Display, Desktop Video, Mobile Display, Mobile Video, Social, Search
Ad Network, Web Publisher
- Headline:LGBTQ Media & Gay Audience Targeting
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Dating, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Healthcare, Retail, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorBanners Ad and High Impact Units Offer Broad Reach Reaching gay consumers in an authentic LGBT environment is great way to build brand affinity. Gay Ad Network delivers ads on a curated list of award-winning websites where consumers go to find gay news, travel, entertainment and lifestyle information. All websites are audited regularly to ensure brand protection and quality control. Benefit from our direct publisher relationships with guaranteed first-party premium inventory. Dynamic optimization shifts delivery to the most productive inventory placements. By leveraging our proprietary first-party LGBT audience profile database, advertisers can scale campaigns by targeting LGBT consumers outside of gay media. Campaigns may be delivered to gay consumers across all major ad exchanges and networks. Gay Ad Network transforms Facebook, YouTube and leading websites like the New York Times into gay marketing channels. Whitelists and blacklists may be created to control inventory placements, while third-party tracking tools verify delivery. Display Advertising Banner ads can be targeted by site list, content category or Gay Ad Network’s custom LGBT audience segments. Standard IAB ad sizes Ad sizes supported including 728x90, 300x250, 300x600, and 160x600. HTML5 High Impact Units provide highly impacted user experiences, including expandable banners. Native Ads Native ads run on mainstream publications inline with content. Facebook Newsfeed ads are also supported. Custom Sponsorhips For a custom program designed specifically for your business, Contact Us . AdChoices & Viewabilty AdChoices Icon support is available with DoubleVerify or Integral Ad Sceience for wiewabiity tracking.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesGaycast.net, gayadnetwork.com, proudparenting.com, realjock.com, mysocalledgaylife.co.uk
- Programmatic Integrations & Publisher / Inventory PartnersAppNexus, Google, TheTradeDesk
Geotargeting (Zip, City, State, Country), Site, Channel, Demographic, Lifestyle, Behavioral, Purchase Intent, Social
- Data PartnersMastercard, Lotame, Exelate, Magnetic, Rapleaf, Datalogix, Experian, Nielsen, Acxiom, Oracle/BlueKai, TargusInfo, Forbes, Allegiant, D&B, Comscore, IXI, TruSignal, Webbula, V12, Alliant, Colligent, Dataline
- Ad Verification / Brand Safety / Measurement / Viewability PartnersAdSafe, DoubleVerify
- Approved 3rd Party Ad Serving / Rich Media VendorsGoogle/Doubleclick, Sizemek
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersFlurry, Sam4Mobile, AppsFlyerTapStream, MDotM, ADX, Apsalar, Kochava, Conversant, TapSense, Adjust
- 66711 Global Rank
- 24280 United States
- 1.03M Estimated Visits
- 7.58M display total monthly uniques
- 148M display total monthly impressions
- 8M mobile total monthly uniques
- 20M mobile monthly interstitial impressions
- 250M mobile monthly overall impressions
- 10M total monthly mobile video views
Advertising on Gay Ad Network will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Technology, Travel & Leisure, Government & Politics, Retail, Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecommunications, Dating, Entertainment, Financial Services; you can target them with parameters such as: Geotargeting (Zip, City, State, Country), Site, Channel, Demographic, Lifestyle, Behavioral, Purchase Intent, Social.
They are headquartered at 1628 NE 17 Way Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305 United States of America, and have 6 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, Gay Ad Network inventory partners include: appnexus.com, rubiconproject.com.