LYFE offers a smart mobile technology to deliver relevant ads to consumers based on their geographic location and other attributes. With access to over 100 million users in the US and 600 million worldwide through its integrations with supply side partners, LYFE’s cross channel platform offers a full range of mobile advertising formats, including mobile display, video and native ads with customized, dynamic audience segmentation and targeting capabilities.
LYFE is a wholly owned subsidiary of publicly held blinkx plc (LSE AIM: BLNX).
- Company Name:Lyfe Mobile
- Parent Company Name:CLOSED - acquired by Blinkx
CPA, CPC, CPI, CPM, CPV
- Headline:Mobile Ad Network: Lyfe Situational Advertising: A smart mobile strategy to deliver better ads at ahyper local level to relevant consumers
- IndustriesMobile App Installs
- Key DifferentiatorThe LYFE Mobile platform combines advanced GPS and audience targeting features with a full suite of intuitive campaign management tools that make it easy for brands to serve high impact campaigns to the most relevant audiences. An actionable reporting interface allows advertisers to optimize campaign performance using real time data. LYFE Mobile’s team is comprised of a core group of talented entrepreneurs from various facets of the display and mobile advertising Industry, including media, product management, software development, engineering, operations and corporate development. In 2014 LYFE Mobile was acquired by blinkx (LSE AIM: BLNX), the Internet media platform that connects consumers with brands through professionally generated content, headquartered in San Francisco, California with offices worldwide.
- Mobile App Install Tracking PartnersMobileApp Tracking by TUNE, Kochava, AppsFlyer
Advertising on Lyfe Mobile will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Mobile App Installs.
They have advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.