Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:What a difference a State makes
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesFinancial Services, Government & Politics, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorNew Jersey Telegraph was established in September 2002 to provide up-to-the minute local news, together with national and international headlines as part of a global network pooling resources to deliver a quality service to member sites. Each online publication has been modeled on a newspaper format for familiar readability by users. The locations forming part of the network were selected on the basis of demand for news for that location. New Jersey Telegraph, effectively an online newspaper, provides coverage of the city, the metro, and regional area. International news, business and finance stories are common across the network of sites, and are drawn from a number of sources including wire services. New Jersey Telegraph and the other sites are administered by Midwest Radio Network from offices in Sydney, Australia.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesnewjerseytelegraph.com
Email / Social Data