NonProfit PRO is the go-to source for nonprofit management and strategy. Developed for thought leaders and innovators, we cover topics ranging from internal issues such human resources, board and volunteer management to technology to tax and legal matters, news and, of course, raising funds. We offer a magazine, website and daily e-newsletter, NonProfit PRO Today, with a fresh look and quick, hard-hitting content as the go-to source for modern nonprofit professionals.
NonProfit PRO also offers a wide range of tools, including live, full-day conferences, webinars, video, our annual Virtual Show, custom publishing and more.
With a 10-time-a-year print magazine, daily e-letter and numerous other editorial offerings, NonProfit PRO welcomes editorial content and ideas. We have monthly columns, features and departments in our print issue, as well as numerous opportunities to contribute online, for our blogs, at our events and during webinars.
You can access the current editorial calendar here. However, our editorial is subject to change and may not be wholly represented there. We’re interested in hearing all of your ideas. And we also would like to hear from you if you can offer your expertise as a source for other articles.
[Note: Consideration of articles or ideas is not a guarantee, promise or contract to publish. Due to the quantity of inquiries we receive, editors cannot guarantee a response to every inquiry.]
For advertising opportunities and creative ways to connect with our readers, please see our advertising info page.
CONNECT WITH NonProfit PRO
Sean Norris: email@example.com
NonProfit PRO @non_profit_pro
Or just call!
- Company Name:NonProfit PRO
- Parent Company Name:NAPCO Media
Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:NonProfit PRO - Tactical Leadership & Strategy for the Modern NonProfit
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesConsumer Packaged Goods, Financial Services, Non-Profit, Technology, Telecommunications, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorNonProfit PRO was developed for thought-leaders and innovators working across all nonprofit sectors. We cover tactical leadership and best practices for management, in addition to all things strategic fundraising: direct and online marketing, data analytics and donor management, peer-to-peer, and integrated multichannel know-how. We also cover important issues facing nonprofits today: rapidly changing technologies like mobile and social media, tax and legal concerns, branding, and corporate engagement. The nonprofit industry’s success is built on trusted relationships with the partner suppliers that support them—and the need for your expertise has never been greater. As an advertiser with NonProfit PRO, you’ll be guaranteed:
- Owned / Operated Propertiesnonprofitpro.com
- 1995106 Global Rank
- 650590 United States
- 22.9k Estimated Visits
- 16.3k display total monthly uniques
- 29.9k display total monthly impressions
- 4.8k mobile total monthly uniques
- 6.4k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on NonProfit PRO will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Financial Services, Non-Profit, eCommerce, Technology, Consumer Packaged Goods, Telecommunications.
They have 6 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus. According to their Ads.txt, NonProfit PRO inventory partners include: google.com.