Since 1854 - America's leading German language newsweekly - formerly the Detroiter Abendpost
The Nordamerikanische Wochenpost is a weekly publication, bringing its readers news -- in the German language-- from throughout the world.
For over 150 years, we have provided an informational bridge to the homeland for the USA's German-speaking immigrant and expat communities.
- Company Name:Nordamerikanische Wochen-Post
Headquarters:1301 W. Long Lake Road Troy, MI 48098 United States
Office Locations:Troy, MI
- Headline:Publisher: Nordamerikanische Wochen-Post/index
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesHealth & Beauty, Sports, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorWe are the Nordamerikanische Wochen-Post, America's leading German language news-weekly. Since 1854 we have been providing our readers with an informational bridge to the homeland. Through the years, as the community has changed, we have adapted to meet its needs. From our beginnings as the Detroiter Abend-Post, the local (Detroit, Michigan) voice of the German community, we have grown to our position as a major newspaper serving the entire country. The Wochen-Post is, today, distributed in 49 of the 50 United States and various points beyond the nation's borders. Every week we bring, in the German language, international news, business and economic reports, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, feature pages, and more to the homes and desks of our subscribers.
- Owned / Operated Propertieswochenpostusa.com
Advertising on Nordamerikanische Wochen-Post will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Travel & Leisure, Health & Beauty, Sports.
They are headquartered at 1301 W. Long Lake Road Troy, MI 48098 United States, and have 2 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.