Occasion is the fastest booking and scheduling software available.
At Occasion, our mission is to enable transactions at the speed of thought.
Businesses, big and small, use Occasion to offer the best scheduling experience to their customers.
Why your business needs online booking and scheduling software?
- Save hundreds of hours on the phone taking orders and let the staff focus on adding new services.
- Reduce cancellations and no-shows by allowing consumers to book ahead of time.
- Improve cash-flow by accepting pre-payments for services.
- Grow revenues for the business by doing all of the above.
Why use Occasion?
- We focus maniacally on conversions - driving more of your website traffic into transactions. Your customers can book on one page from any device including smartphones.
- We believe complicated does not need to be complex. Your staff will love the simplicity and ease of use. Imagine managing your business from anywhere with any device.
- We think you deserve nothing but the best. Delivering the best experience to you and your customers is part of our DNA (http://blog.getoccasion.com/why-occasions-logo-has-two-circles-in-it/)
- Headline:Publisher: Occasions Marketing Program| Advertising Solutions for Wedding Venues & Vendors| Occasions Marketing Program
- Key DifferentiatorABOUT OCCASIONS Occasions Magazine was founded in January of 2008 by Heather Vreeland. Originally getting its start as AtlantaOccasions.com, the website was intended to be a local business directory for “all occasions” that catered to the Atlanta resident planning an event. After completely immersing herself in the local wedding and event industry, Vreeland gained more insight about the needs and wants of event industry business owners and the lack of media for events of all kinds. By simply listening, relating and answering the calls of the local event community, the robust entrepreneur from Florida embarked on a journey to create the first print magazine for “all occasions.”
- Owned / Operated Propertiesoccasionsonline.com
- 21490157 Global Rank
- 4924987 United States
- 245 Estimated Visits