Desktop Display, Social
- Headline:Where style & stories collide
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty
- Key DifferentiatorLaunched in 2005, outsidevoice® was my personal blog capturing the ridiculous and memorable in my life and the world around me. The mission changed around here in 2011. Poke around and you’ll find pieces on style, design, home, kitchen and beauty. The ridiculous and memorable are still here, but so are new sections devoted to LifeList pursuits and a special section for your stories as well. I’d love for you to share. * * * * * outsidevoice is for the woman who defines herself first as a woman, then a wife, then a mom. She has a stylish eye for real life and lives with the attainable and the aspirational. To her heritage means something; stories are important. Investment pieces count, but there is pride in finding that great steal. She holds herself to a higher standard – and is the cheerleader for those who make the effort to do the same. * * * * * …When I close my eyes my life is a magazine editorial. Styled for ease and elegance and a hint of audacious. Full of information that makes you think and full of stories that make you laugh. Like the type, things are pretty black and white around here. Come join the table – bring a good argument, a great cocktail and an evening bag full of wicked and you’ll fit in just fine.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesoutsidevoice.net
Email / Social Data