Welcome to The Oyster Bay Guardian, a broadsheet newspaper published every week since 1899.
The Guardian comes out every Friday and features local stories on Oyster Bay, East Norwich, Locust Valley, Bayville, Muttontown, Oyster Bay Cove, Laurel Hollow, Cove Neck, Matinecock, Mill Neck, Lattingtown, the Brookvilles, Syosset, Woodbury, Centre Island and Cold Spring Harbor.
From sports to politics to entertainment to business to school news, the Guardian covers it all. To get the Guardian delivered to your home, click “Subscribe.”
We welcome your op-ed submissions, letters to the editor and story ideas.
- Company Name:Oyster Bay Guardian
Headquarters:2 Endo Boulevard Garden City, NY 11530
Office Locations:New York
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesGovernment & Politics, Sports
- Key DifferentiatorRichner Communications Inc, publishers of the Oyster Bay Guardian, has grown into a very substantial metro New York suburban newspaper group with 18 separate community newspapers and websites. We distribute over 90,000 copies every week. This covers Oyster Bay and the entire south Nassau area and is considerably more than any other weekly newspaper in the area. Our publications and websites have something for everyone with over 90 bylined articles each week, including local community news, school news, entertainment and feature stories. Year after year, they are recognized for editorial excellence with statewide awards from the New York Press Association and national awards from the Local Media Association. When people want to know what’s going on in their community, they turn to the Guardian, the Heralds or one of our other fine publications or websites. Nassau County is one of the largest counties in New York with a diverse population. As of 2008, Nassau County is the second richest county per capita in the State of New York and the 11th richest in the nation, with a median household income of $93,579. Whether you are launching a new service, managing a major hospital, marketing a college, selling real estate or building brand awareness, Richner publications are the place to be seen. Our award winning art department is second to none. Our staff of seasoned professionals create high impact, creative advertising solutions that produce outstanding results. We can customize an advertising program that will contribute to the success of your business. Whether you want to target Oyster Bay, another local community or the entire Nassau area, we can do it for a faction of the cost of a metro New York daily newspaper and with considerably more coverage. Our recently redesigned web sites feature stories from the Guardian and all editions of the Herald Community Newspapers as well as convenient links to community organizations and local advertisers. Add us to your favorite places or enter your email address on our subscription page for weekly updates of local news.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesoysterbayguardian.com