The Filipino Australian is a media website, and a member website of Australia’s Philippine-related award-winning website emanila.com, that provides online news services with focus on the Filipinos in Australia, the Filipino-Australian community and events in Australia, in the Philippines or in other countries with impact on the Filipino Australian community.
The Filipino Australian operates under the domain names thefilipinoaustralian.com, thefilipinoaustralian.com.au, thefilipinoaustralian.net, thefilipinoaustralian.org, filipinoaustralian.com.au, filipinoaustralian.net, filipinoaustralian.org, and filipinoaustralian.co.
The website officially opened, and succeeded emanila’s News Section, on 12 June 2005 with its maiden frontpage presented in a simple ceremony before Filipino-Australian community leaders and Philippine Government officials in Australia.
Management and Accreditation
The media website is managed by Team Emanila led by emanila’s founder, Romeo Z. Cayabyab as Editor and Publisher. Mr Cayabyab is a member of the Australian Journalists Association / Media Alliance, and National Press Club of Australia.
The Filipino Australian is also accredited as a media outlet by Philippine and Australian government agencies and authorities, corporates, sports organisations, and other information sources including Australia’s Department of Immigration and Citizenship. In January 2014, The Filipino Australian was accredited by APIA International Sydney to cover the January 2014 international tennis tournament in Sydney.
In November 2007, The Filipino Australian news site opened its doors to emanila members and users giving them access to post their news stories and articles. The news site has thus become an online community in the tradition of other emanila websites like www.PinoyJokes.net, www.emanilapoetry.com and/or member-driven online emanila communities.
The Filipino Australian is a private undertaking. It welcomes sponsorship and advertisements from businesses, government agencies and other institutions.
To avail of our cost-effective advertising packages and to obtain information on our site traffic, unique visits, general profile of our visitors, and rate cards, please contact us using our online contact form.
You can also contact us by post and by phone:
Post: PO Box 452, Kingswood, NSW 2747 Australia
Tel (Australia): 1300 631 663
Tel (International): +61 416 150546
- Company Name:The Filipino Australian
Headquarters:Kingswood, NSW 2747 Australia
Desktop Display, Email, Social
- Headline:Publisher: The Filipino Australian | Filipino influence in Australia
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesAutomotive, Clothing & Fashion, Consumer Packaged Goods, Entertainment, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, Government & Politics, Health & Beauty, Healthcare, Non-Profit, Retail, Technology, Travel & Leisure, eCommerce
- Key DifferentiatorWhen you place your ads with us, your ads are managed by emanila.com that is in a position to place your ads on its own pages as well as its member websites, including The Filipino Australian. The emanila group turns over more than 100 times the circulation of an average Philippine community newspaper in Australia! Why advertise on The Filipino Australian? Here are some of the benefits you receive: Your ads are focused to your targeted audience. Your ads are beamed to hundreds of thousands of potential customers. You can change the design of your advertisement anytime Access to your advertisement is available 24/7 using any internet connection whether using a standard computer or a smartphone Lastly, advertising at The Filipino Australian is very cost-effective. With your ads with us, you pay only a fraction of what you would normally pay to a newspaper or magazine. Example: A full-page 3,000 copies newspaper would cost you approximately A$900 per issue. A postcard-sized ad would cost a minimum A$200 per issue. For a 90,000 page views package, we charge you only $450 per month. Looking at it another way: For A$900, we can sell you 180,000 page views! Assuming a generous multiplier of 10 readers for every printed copy of a newspaper, an internet ad would be delivered six times more. How competitive are our rates? We charge only a fraction of what other web publishers are charging. Because we do not have excessive overhead, we can afford to offer these very low rates. When you contact us, let us know if you need a copy of what others are charging. Advertising Rates To receive a copy of our advertising package with our rates for different advertising types, and see how we can help you reach your audience, please visit our Media Centre.
- Owned / Operated Propertiesthefilipinoaustralian.com
- 7964660 Global Rank
- 247149 Australia
- 1.76k Estimated Visits
Advertising on The Filipino Australian will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Technology, Automotive, Clothing & Fashion, Entertainment, Travel & Leisure, Government & Politics, eCommerce, Health & Beauty, Consumer Packaged Goods, Food & Beverage, Financial Services, Non-Profit, Retail, Healthcare.
They are headquartered at Kingswood, NSW 2747 Australia, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.