My name is Melissa and I’m the creator of The Inspired Room, a decorating blog designed to help you love the home you have. I have been honored two years in a row, 2015 and 2014 to be voted the Reader’s Favorite Decorating Blogger at Better Homes & Gardens magazine! I am budget conscious but also appreciate good design and a well-kept home. I don’t think you have to have one without the others!
I am the author of the NY Times Bestseller Love the Home You Have released March 2015, The Inspired Room, released November 2015, and Make Room for What You Love released May 2016. My new home decor coloring book is available for preorder now at Amazon!
I love to invite readers into my own home (we just moved into a 1950s cottage we are remodeling, and previously remodeled and added character to our new construction Craftsman home, which was featured in The Inspired Room book). On the blog I share regular inspiration and helpful tips for decorating, homemaking and organization in every room, including a variety of posts on topics like how to decorate, or to get inspired when you are in a slump, how to organize a home and keep up with homemaking. I share simple things I’ve learned along the way, like my four daily routines or how to fall in love with your home.
Over the past nine years, this blog has had one mission: to inspire women to create an authentic home they LOVE. I believe when we love our home, it inspires our life! I’m a wife and mom of both humans and fur kids, I have a growing business and busy volunteer schedule. I know how hard it is to juggle all of our plates without at least a few of them crashing to the ground! But as I’ve learned to love the home I have (even though it isn’t perfect!), I have found I have more passion and energy for everything else in my life.
I keep things very simple! I’m DIY-challenged and always on a budget, so if I can figure out a way to do decorate or organize my home without a lot of time, stress or money, I will. I love sharing my journey and passion for the home with my readers. I hope you’ll join us!
In case you are wondering, in my day to day life I live with my family in the city of Seattle. I am a mom of three and a pastor’s wife for a church plant in Washington.
I’m so glad you are here!
- Company Name:The Inspired Room
- CEO Name:Melissa Michaels
Desktop Display, Mobile Display, Social
CPM, Flat Rate
- Headline:Publisher: The Inspired Room - Voted Readers' Favorite Top Decorating Blog Better Homes and Gardens, Decorating Ideas, How to Organize, How to Decorate, DIY Decorating, DIY Decor, Home Blog
- Self / Managed Service:Managed Service
- IndustriesClothing & Fashion, Education, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Health & Beauty, Travel & Leisure
- Key DifferentiatorThe Inspired Room was voted Reader's Favorite 2014 Top Decorating Blog by Better Homes & Gardens magazine.
- Owned / Operated PropertiesTheinspiredroom.net
- 371578 Global Rank
- 111668 United States
- 185k Estimated Visits
- 80k display total monthly uniques
- 195k display total monthly impressions
- 54k mobile total monthly uniques
- 126k mobile monthly overall impressions
Advertising on The Inspired Room will allow you to reach consumers in industries or verticals such as Travel & Leisure, Clothing & Fashion, Food & Beverage, Entertainment, Health & Beauty, Education.
They are headquartered at Seattle, WA, and have 1 advertising & marketing contacts listed on Thalamus.